Friday, February 4, 2011

Welcome Back!

I know that everyone and their uncle has a scrappy blog these days. And I have a couple of places where I find great challenges and great friends to chat scrappiness with, but I have found lately that I've really missed the creative aspect of presenting my OWN challenges to you like-minded gals, and I've gotten a bit of feedback that you may be interested in "hanging out" with me here and playing along. So....welcome back!

Let's start out with an easy challenge, with one caveat. You need to make this worth my while, so go let our buddies know that we are back, and leave a comment on THIS post to let me know you are here and ready to PLAY! If I get ten or more comments I will randomly draw a name to receive a RAK! So, go tell your friends to pop on over (and sign up as a follower so they won't miss any of the fun!) and leave a comment.

Just for fun, since it is always weird to leave a comment when there isn't much to say...how about in your comment you let me know whose new CHA release you are most itching to get your hands on. I'll share some of mine below.

13 comments:

  1. Okay I guess I should have finished reading the post before commenting LOL!
    I really want some Nikki Sivils scrapbook papers!!! I've recently had a chance to use some of them and I love them! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl, Im following you. :) You rock girly!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am now following you. I can't choose just one, would love them all. I am new and so have very little stock so far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The circus papers and the metals from graphic 45 have me drooling

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marci. Here from Scrapbook.com. Following now. I am anxious for the Basic Grey, Jillibean Soup, Little Yellow Bicycle Twig Collection... many many more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE BG!!! So that is exciting me! Following you now :) I am pretty busy right now, but will try to stop in and check out your challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the BG and Maya road.... Glad you decided to start this back up...I love challenges and will follow you !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am looking forward to buying the Basic Grey papers. They are lovely. Only problem is I love to hoard the papers than use them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ummmmm Marci.... I am not sure what planet you are living on....hehehe But today is Saturday Feb 5th 2011.....check your date on your blog post......:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Mrs. Marci! I'm still here following & would love to play along w/your challenges when I can! I can't promise to do every single one, but I'll DEF make an effort! : ]

    Oh, and I can't wait to get some of the New Pink Paislee Daily Junque, all the New Cosmo Cricket, Jenni Bowlin, Jillibean Soup & Basic Grey goodies!! : ]

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome back! I look forward to following your challenges! Oh and I was thinking of you the other day and looking everywhere for that cool album you made out of light bulb boxes! I couldn't find it in your gallery but remember it well! I haven't been following the new releases for CHA but that Basic Grey is yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I always want some good challenges to get my scrapbooking again. I love anything that BG puts out. I hoard anything that they make. I am still holding to 2 Dawson paperpacks that they don't make anymore. lol

    ReplyDelete