Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Am I a Stylish Blogger?

Someone (thanks Sue!) thinks so! I was the lucky recipient of the Stylish Blogger award and am proud to display the award over there on the right sidebar. As a requirement of receiving the award I must do two things. First, I must tell you eight things about myself.

  1. I'm a CA girl and the longer I live in MI, the more I miss the CA weather. (Were it not mid-winter this might not have made #1 on my list.)
  2. Paper crafting is where I spend most of my creative time, but I'm a wannabe writer and mixed media artist as well.
  3. I love watching ghost/haunting shows on television. Guilty pleasures, anyone?
  4. I'm a San Francisco Giants fan (see item #1) and therefore have been a very happy girl since November 1, 2010.
  5. I prefer to eat organically whenever possible.
  6. I'm something of a homebody...homeschool my children and homebirthed three of the five.
  7. Red Vines are real licorice (#5 does not apply here) and Twizzlers are just wannabes.
  8. I love to read and panic a little if I get stuck somewhere without a book.
The second requirement is to choose eight more stylish bloggers to share this award with. In no particular order I'd like to share with you:


  1. If It's Groovy
  2. Scrap a Little
  3. Scrapping the Guys
  4. The Scrappiness in Me
  5. Crop Chocolate Designs
  6. This Little Scrapper
  7. Be Present Be Real
  8. Made Fresh Daily
Go ahead and check them out; you won't be disappointed!

I was a little under the weather last week and then have had my dd, dsil and dgd visiting this week, but rest assured...there are more creative postings coming soon!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for passing this on to me, what a nice surprise to cheer up my day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks Marci. I feel so special now, lol. BTW...not sure how to get the little badge up on my blog??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool Marci! Thank you so much! I feel so honored!

    ReplyDelete