Thursday, April 14, 2011

New Plans on the Horizon!

I've decided that it is too easy for me to let this blog slide without a PLAN. So, in order to motivate myself to keep it active, I've decided that I will have a daily posting schedule. In the future, this is what you can expect to see here at Marci's Scrapping Spot.


Manic Monday – let’s start the week with a challenge!

Tuesday Techniques – techniques to try

Wordy Wednesday – journaling prompts or ideas

Thankful Thursday – links to inspiring sites (blogs, etc.) that make our creativity easier

Fun Friday – Fun Project Ideas (altered items, layout theme, etc.)

Whatever Weekend – catch up? Throw out a game? Whatever I feel like doing!


Now...this is going to get old fast if I don't have some feedback or some people playing along! So please leave me a comment (or ten!) and let me know what you think, send me your ideas for future posts, send me pictures of your projects that I can share here, etc. Bring a friend!

Remember, I LOVE to send out random prizes at random times!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds great!
    I know what you mean about letting your blog slide, but I've been pretty good lately..updating approx 2 times a week!
    Good luck sticking w/ your plan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good Marci...I know I have let my blog slide....but I tend to check other daily....lol

    ReplyDelete