Monday, April 11, 2011


A big thank-you to all who participated in any way in the blog hop this past weekend...I hope you all took your "no housework" time seriously!

I wanted to share with you this gorgeous Thank You card created by Diana that she was kind enough to share with me. You can visit her lovely (and bilingual!) blog at http://dianaskreativeecke.blogspot.com/. Thanks Diana!

Several more of you indicated that you took me up on my challenge as well...wonderful! Card-making is a great way to use up our scraps and who doesn't appreciate a handmade card?

You may be curious as to who won the random prize. I had my kids choose a random number today and I am happy to announce that the lucky winner is:

VIJI!

Viji, please get me your address and I will get the pens out to you.

Look for more posts coming soon...I have some plans and ideas brewing in my head!

No comments:

Post a Comment