What's a birthday without a beautifully wrapped gift?
And what makes a gift beautiful more than ribbon?
My challenge for you is to use ribbon in a creative
way on your layout!
Choose one of the following ideas and submit it to me
by Jan. 10th at midnight your time for a chance at a
wonderful gift of your own!
1. Use ribbon to frame a photo on your layout.
2. Stamp on a ribbon and use it on your layout.
3. Use at least five different ribbons on your layout.
4. Create a flower from ribbon and use on your layout.
5. Braid, twist, or weave ribbon on your layout.
Here is my sample...please forgive the wonky scan! In real life the
ribbon and photo matting are both straight.
And here is the adorable mini-album kit that will go to the randomly-selected winner!
The chipboard: The rub-ons:
Be sure to keep checking in to If It's Groovy
to get the links to all the other challenges as well!