Thursday, July 2, 2009

Did some more scrapping today. First I wanted to share a neat technique for getting a lot of photos on one page. This one has five photos (trimmed to 2 7/8" x 2 7/8" each) but could easily have included a couple more by replacing more of the blocks with photos rather than paper, or putting the title directly into one of the patterned paper areas, creating more available blocks.



I wanted to show this one as well because working with a photo this large (the one in my example is 8x10)can be tough. One of my favorite techniques is to make parts of the photograph work for you rather than against you by putting your title or embellishments right on it.



If you try out either of these ideas I'd love to see what you come up with and would be happy to share it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment