Tuesday, June 30, 2009

JULY CHALLENGE

Okay, my crazy week is over! This blog has been neglected, we are starting a new month, and I know there are a handful of you following along, so I think it is time for a CHALLENGE!

I am crazy about kraft paper and would love to see what you can do with it. So here is your challenge...

Create a layout which meets the following criteria.

1. Kraft paper background. (Kraft "colored" or kraft "styled"...does not have to be ACTUAL kraft paper.)
2. Leave a significant amount of negative space.
3. Use any BRIGHT color(s) as accents.

Here is an example from me, based on a sketch from 52 Sketches 52 Weeks.



Leave a comment on this post with a link to your layout, or email it to me, by July 31, and I will put your name in a hat for a RAK.

Be sure to share with your friends; I'd love to see lots of inspiration!

5 comments:

  1. Count me in!!! I love it too :)
    Deb♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am working on that challenge.....maybe the end of the week I will get it done.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did one yesterday. Wahoo! I just need to take a photo of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending mine to ya right now :) Thanks for an awesome challenge Marci!
    Deborah♥

    ReplyDelete